Chhole Bhature are ‘National’ food of Delhi and to celebrate our love for the same we mark 2nd October of every-year as International Eatlo Chhole Bhature Day, with 2016 seeing the third year of celebrations. As lot of you know that we organised Eatlo Eatups – where a bunch of us got together and went to out eat and/or explore the food scene.
However for this day we put together something called #VirtualEatup – where people from all over the world participate by eating Chhole Bhature and sharing pictures on Social Media.
International Chhole Bhature Day : How to participate?
1. You can cook the bhature at home and post a picture and/or recipe.
2. You can go out to eat Chhole Bhature and post a picture with your feedback.
3. You can eat Chhole Bhature from your favourite joint and just share a picture.
4. You can get them packed and bring them to eat and share a picture.
5. You can organise a Chhole Bhature Party, cook Chhole Bhature and invite your friends over. Or order in maybe.
For those in Delhi, which happens to be home of Chhole Bhature, we have put together a list of our favourite places from all over the town – have visited all of them personally and can recommend the wares. This list is not comprehensive for sure, however still the most comprehensive you will find.
Not putting complete details, a quick google search for names would guide you better. The map mostly is for illustrative purposes, just search for the name of google maps and they shall guide you better.
Best Chhole Bhature in North Delhi :
- Chache Di Hatti, Kamla Nagar (read more)
- Om Di Hatti, Shakti Nagar
- Rawalpindi, Malka Ganj, Kamla Nagar
- Cycle Wala, Outside NDPL, Hudson Lane (read more)
- Chacha di Hatti, Model Town (Not related to Kamla Nagar one)
- Gopal Jee, Rohini Sector 2
- Ashu Bhature, Rohini
- Hari Om Bhature, Rohini / Prashant Vihar
BEST CHHOLE BHATURE IN West Delhi
- Aaojee Sweets, Patel Nagar (opp Shadipur bus depot)
- CL Corner, Moti Nagar
- Param Di Hatti, Rajouri Garden
- Monika Cafe, Vikas Puri
- Chhoti Hatti, Patel Nagar
- Rama Bhature, Jail Road (Also known as Jail road waale Sardar jee)
BEST CHHOLE BHATURE IN South Delhi
- Kaka Ji, Amar Colony
- Baba Nagpal, Amar Colony, Lapjpat nagar
- Anand, Lajpat Nagar
- Sharma (cart), Moolchand Metro Station
- Durga Sweets, Nauroji Nagar
- Gopal Jee Chhole Bhature, Govind Puri
BEST CHHOLE BHATURE IN East Delhi
BEST CHHOLE BHATURE IN Central Delhi
Central Delhi is where the heavyweights of Chhole Bhature operate from..
- Nand Lal, Sadar Bazaar
- Sita Ram Dewan Chand, Pahar ganj
- Radhey Shyam Subhash Kumar, Pahar ganj
- Odeon Sweets, Gole Market
- Bengali Sweets and Nathu Sweets, Bengali Market –
- Om Corner, Karol Bagh
- Roshan di Kulfi, Karol bagh
- Shiv Mishthan Bhandaar, Chandni Chowk
- Bhogal Waale, behind Scindia House, Connaught Place.
- Kwality Restaurant, Connaught Place (Most expensive but fine dine place)