Any city is best experienced through its food and Delhi is no different.Starting December of 2013, I have started offering food tours to tourists to the city. So if you are a visitor to Delhi and are looking for a Delhi food experience, we can work out an exclusive plan for you. The fees and food expense would vary depending on factors like time, location, number of people, etc. The tour does not essentially have to be a food walk, it might involve us hopping from one part of the city to the other to experience various shades, versions and contrasts of the food and the city. From streets to food courts to fine dining places it can have it all.
There are no fixed packages, however some of the interesting expeditions could be (2 hrs to 6 hrs) :
- Delhi 6 : The ever popular walking/rickshaw tours of Old Delhi. Chandni Chowk, Chawri Bazaar, Sita Ram Bazaar, Jama Masjid being the popular haunts. We can mix is up, keep it all veg, make it hardcore non-veg.
- Kebab Trail : spend an evening savoring kebabs around Delhi from streets to fine dining.
- Veggie Delight : Pure vegetarian, nourish your mind, body and soul. You will be amazed on what we can with vegetables, no meats, no eggs.
- Chicken Express : Dilliwallas love chicken and we can go around savoring different styles from the most popular places.
- Drunkard Delhi : Explore the food that Delhi eats when its 2 pegs down. Of-course we will get risky after some whiskey… ;-).
- Cosmopolitan Delhi : want to get a glimpse of what kind of food other regions of India have to offer? We can savor it all in Delhi.
- The Sweet Tooth Fairy : Oh yes! you know what I am talking about.. 😉
Do let me know what you are looking for, and I will see what we can do to give you the best experience.
Connect with me on : firstname.lastname@example.org